Wednesday 28 July 2010

First Choice


Picture
Photographed by Nicole Langholz, model Evelyn by Touche Model Management

As a huge fan of bloggers like Garance Dore and The Sartiorialist, i want to share the dutch fashionistas with you and every other inspirational image in my life.
I see so many cute girls on the street, rockin great outfits that need to be seen. Or lovely china when having tea in a lunchroom. There is so many beauty around.

I will try to upload a new picture/image/photograph everyday. It's a challenge, but that's life!

Ciao, Anna

1 comment:

  1. Love china too, and some places are smart enough to sell the china they use to serve your tea. I even got some china in a tearoom/shop in China!
    Rosemarijn

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA